Impacting Shadows

What would your shadow say about you? What stories would it share of sacrafice, kindess and greatness? This blog is a portal for you to share with others your impact on random people in this world. An opportunity to inspire you to be random in your impact and kindness for other people not because you have to but simply because you can! I invite you to email me stories at impactingshadows@gmail.com of you committing a random act of kindness along with a picture and I'll ensure it makes it to the blog. Create greatness in your in your own way large or small....who knows you might even like it and impact yourself along the way!!!..



Thursday 17 January 2013

Big things are made of little things put together...

"I like to think that I'm generally a nice person and always do what I can to help others... Specifically today I took a bag of chamomile tea bags to a work colleague who was having trouble sleeping, gave someone change for the vending machine, let cars in in a massive traffic jam..." ... Elle (QLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment