Impacting Shadows

What would your shadow say about you? What stories would it share of sacrafice, kindess and greatness? This blog is a portal for you to share with others your impact on random people in this world. An opportunity to inspire you to be random in your impact and kindness for other people not because you have to but simply because you can! I invite you to email me stories at impactingshadows@gmail.com of you committing a random act of kindness along with a picture and I'll ensure it makes it to the blog. Create greatness in your in your own way large or small....who knows you might even like it and impact yourself along the way!!!..



Tuesday 19 February 2013

A coach, a team and a wishing well....or 5!

Recently, I conducted an employee engagement workshop for a large corporation along with some coaching sessions. I told the group I'd donate a percentage of my fee to a charitable project and gave them an option to choose the project. They chose providing wells for villages. Our donation provided for 3 families of 5 and means that women do not have to spend 3 hours a day carrying water to the village.

I have done this a couple of times now and I think getting clients to be involved provides an opportunity for the clients to feel good about being involved in something outside of their own rather small world. (Stuit)

No comments:

Post a Comment